Don’t see a trip and dates that work for you? Contact Dave to discuss options.
St John River Canoe Trip (More info)
- May 24-29, 6 days, One of Maine’s finest remote canoe trips, the Saint John River flows 128 miles from its headwaters (Saint John Ponds) and meets up with the Allagash River just below the town of Dickey. If flows through a forest of balsam fir and spruce. (more information)
Cost per person: $1200.00 Fully outfitted and guided (covers all NMW fees & Shuttle)
Bonaventure River Canoe Trip (Adults only) (more info)
- June 9-16, One of Eastern Canada’s finest rivers with lots and lots of lively and class I-II whitewater yet with no portages and only a couple linings. The Bonaventure starts out as a swift moving mountain stream with many sharp turns growing in size as we descend through a valley of Black Spruce.
Cost per person: $1595.00, more information
St. Croix River Canoe Trips (more info)
Day tours & overnight trips, 3-5 days. Designated as a Canadian Heritage River, the St. Croix flows along the eastern Maine border with New Brunswick, Canada offers great wilderness scenery, moderate whitewater, maintained campsites and fishing for small mouth Bass. The St Croix is well suited for families and groups of all ages with little or no experience and can be paddled all summer long.
- June 23-26, 4 days
- July 7-9, 3 days
- August 11-15, 5 days
Cost per person: 3 day trips $550.00, 4 day trips $695.00, 5 day trips, $850.00. Kids and teens up to age 17 come at 15% off when there is at least six in the group (your party or combined parties) paying full price. more information
Allagash River Canoe Trips (more info)
Allagash canoe trips are popular with families, scouts, teens, summer camps, as well as adult and youth groups. With its easy flowing river sections and its moderate whitewater on Chase Stream Rapids. It is one of the few eastern rivers that can be paddled for a week or longer without coming into contact with modern civilization. The famed Allagash is well suited for the first timer and seasoned paddler. Our best trip for spotting moose.
- June 23-29/30, Eagle Lake to Allagash Village, 81 miles, 7 or 8 days.
- August 5-8, Trip A, Round Pond to Allagash Village, 34 miles, 4 days. (trip is full)
- August 5-8, Trip B, Round Pond to Allagash Village, 34 miles, 4 days.
- August 11-17/18, Eagle Lake to Allagash Village, 81 miles, 7 or 8 days.
Cost per person: 4 day trips $795.00, 6 day trips $995.00, 7 day trips $1150.00 and 8 day trips $1295.00. Ages 12-17 come at 15% off when there is at least six in the group (your party or combined parties) paying full price. Note on 7 or 8 day trip options, we’ll go with what works best with your schedule.
Liard River, Yukon (more info)
- July 16-27, remote 11 day wilderness trip. Floatplane in & paddle out, winding thru the mountains on a clear river with pools of bull trout and Arctic grayling. Trip meets and ends in Whitehorse, good basic paddling & camping skills required. Cost per person is $3700.00 (more info)
de Pas River, Quebec (more info)
- August 22-31, very remote canoe trip with great fishing for northern pike and large brook trout! Fly in and fly out of Labrador City. Seven days and six nights on the water plus 2 days travel on both end. Cost per person is $3700.00 per person. (more info)
Other Potential Trips for 2017 Listed Below
When having interest in one or more of the trips listed below and our schedule allows for it. We can add to our 2017 schedule or offer as a custom trip for your group of eight or more. For groups less then eight in size, we can discuss a cost per person that makes it feasible to go or open up the trip for others to join.
East Branch Penobscot River Trip (more info)
- June-September, 3 days, Matagamon to Whetstone Falls. Below the Grand Lake Matagamon dam is the scenic and rugged East Branch of the Penobscot River canoe trip with views of the Traveler Mountains to the west in Baxter State Park. It is a 27-mile trip to Whetstone Falls with several mandatory portages around scenic waterfalls including Haskell Rock Pitch, Pond Pitch, Grand Pitch and Hauling Machine Pitch. Must be in good physical condition for portaging.
Cost per person $695.00, ages 14-17 15% off when at least six paying full price.
West Branch Penobscot River Trip (more info)
- June- September, 3-6 days, Our 3 day trip, Lobster Lake launch to Chesuncook Village. 15 miles, calm water, leisure canoe trip, campsites are well maintained and are among the best you’ll find anywhere. Lots of bird life and great for spotting moose! A great first timer’s trip! (more information)
Cost per person: 3 day trip $695.00, 4 day trip $850.00, 5 day trip $995.00, 6 day trip $1150.00, ages 12-17 15% off when there is at least six in the group (your party or combined parties) paying full price.
NE Mistissibi Whitewater Canoe Trip, Quebec (more info)
- July & August, The NE Mistassibi River is one of Eastern Canada’s best whitewater canoe trips. It features over 80 sets of rapids in 80 miles, many over 1 kilometer in length. There is only one short portage and several linings, making this an excellent river to paddle that is not too physically demanding in low to medium water. 8 days on the river, 11 with travel.
Cost $2200,00, ages 14-17, $1995.00 when at least four paying full price.
Webster Stream & East Branch of the Penobscot River Trip (more info)
- June- August, 6 days Webster Stream combined with East Branch Penobscot River trip. Exciting back country whitewater canoeing adventure and scenic waterfalls. Trip involves 6 portages. Must have good basic paddling skills and be in good physical condition.
Cost $1495.00 per person, ages 14-17 $1295.00 when at least four paying full price.
Joining Others on a trip
Perhaps you’re one person or a small group wanting to join others on an outing. Contact Dave to discuss available trips.