Don’t see a trip and dates that work for you? Contact Dave to discuss options.
East Grand Adventure Race
- May 13, all day event in Danforth, Maine
20 mile adventure race for all ages including a compass run, mountain biking and paddling. Extra challenges may include climbing wall, log roll, mud pit crawl, tomahawk throw and more. more information
St John River Canoe Trip (More info)
- May 24-29, 6 days, One of Maine’s finest remote canoe trips, the Saint John River flows 128 miles from its headwaters (Saint John Ponds) and meets up with the Allagash River just below the town of Dickey. If flows through a forest of balsam fir and spruce. (more information)
Cost per person: $1250.00 Fully outfitted and guided (covers significant NMW fees & Shuttle)
Bonaventure River Canoe Trip (more info)
- June 5-12, One of Eastern Canada’s finest rivers with lots and lots of lively and class I-II whitewater yet with no portages and only a couple linings. The Bonaventure starts out as a swift moving mountain stream with many sharp turns growing in size as we descend through a valley of Black Spruce.
Cost per person: $1500.00, ages 13-17 come at 15% off when there is at least four in the group (your party or combined parties) paying full price more information
St. Croix River Canoe Trips (more info)
Day tours & overnight trips, 3-5 days. Designated as a Canadian Heritage River, the St. Croix flows along the eastern Maine border with New Brunswick, Canada offers great wilderness scenery, moderate whitewater, maintained campsites and fishing for small mouth Bass. The St Croix is well suited for families and groups of all ages with little or no experience and can be paddled all summer long.
- May 27-29 3 days (trip is full)
- July 5-7 or 7-9, 3 days (open)
- July 10-12, 3 days (trip is full)
- August 1-3, 3 days (trip is full)
- August 11-15, 5 days (2 spots left)
- August 20-22, 3 days (4 spots left)
Cost per person: 3 day trips $550.00, 4 day trips $700.00, 5 day trips, $850.00. Need eight (your party or combined parties) to make the trip feasible to go. Kids and teens up to age 17 come at 10% off when there is at least four paying full price. more information
Allagash River Canoe Trips (more info)
Our best trip for spotting moose. Our four day trips avoid paddling Chase Stream Rapids, involves paddling the river section from Round Pond to Allagash Village. Six day trips skip the large headwater lakes of Chamberlain, Eagle and Churchill. Seven day trips from Indian Stream on Eagle Lake and eight day trips from the Chamberlain/Telos Thoroughfare which is the traditional 92 mile Allagash canoe trip. Note, We have options that include Allagash Lake and Stream.
- June 23-28, 62, 6 days (room for 5 adults)
- August 5-8, 34 miles, 4 days. (trip is full)
- August 19-25, 81 miles, 7 days (open)
Cost per person: 4 day trips $795.00, 5 day trips $895.00, 6 day trips $995.00, 7 day trips $1095.00, 8 day trips $1195.00. Need eight (your party or combined parties) to make the trip feasible to go. Ages 12-17 come at 10% off when there is at least four in the group. Don’t see an Allagash canoe trip that fits your desired duration and dates? Contact us to see if we can make it work.
NE Mistissibi Whitewater Canoe Trip, Quebec (more info)
The NE Mistassibi River is one of Eastern Canada’s best whitewater canoe trips. It features over 80 sets of rapids in 80 miles, many over 1 kilometer in length. There is only one short portage and several linings, making this an excellent river to paddle that is not too physically demanding in low to medium water. 8 days on the river, 11 with travel.
- July 16-26,
Cost per person $2200,00, ages 14-17, $1995.00 when at least four paying full price.
How To Proceed with Signing Up For A Trip
Contact Dave to discuss the status of the trip and to answer any questions you may have. Once you have decided on a trip, download the Application, Release and Health History forms available on the contacts webpage and mail in with a deposit.
Other Potential Trips for 2017 Listed Below
When having interest in one or more of the trips listed below and our schedule allows for it. We can add to our 2017 schedule or offer as a custom trip for your group of six or more. For groups less then six in size, we can discuss a cost per person that makes it feasible to go or open up the trip for others to join.
de Pas River, Quebec (more info)
- July, very remote canoe trip with great fishing for northern pike and large brook trout! Fly in and fly out of Labrador City. Seven days and six nights on the water plus 2 days travel on both end. Cost per person is $3700.00 per person. (more info)
East Branch Penobscot River Trip (more info)
- June-September, 3 days, Matagamon to Whetstone Falls. Below the Grand Lake Matagamon dam is the scenic and rugged East Branch of the Penobscot River canoe trip with views of the Traveler Mountains to the west in Baxter State Park. It is a 27-mile trip to Whetstone Falls with several mandatory portages around scenic waterfalls including Haskell Rock Pitch, Pond Pitch, Grand Pitch and Hauling Machine Pitch. Must be in good physical condition for portaging.
Cost per person $695.00, ages 14-17 15% off when at least four paying full price.
West Branch Penobscot River Trip (more info)
- June- September, 3-6 days, Our 3 day trip, Lobster Lake launch to Chesuncook Village. 15 miles, calm water, leisure canoe trip, campsites are well maintained and are among the best you’ll find anywhere. Lots of bird life and great for spotting moose! A great first timer’s trip! (more information)
Cost per person: 3 day trip $695.00, 4 day trip $850.00, 5 day trip $995.00, 6 day trip $1150.00, ages 12-17 15% off when there is at least four in the group (your party or combined parties) paying full price.
Webster Stream & East Branch of the Penobscot River Trip (more info)
- June- August, Webster Stream 4 days and 7 days combined with East Branch Penobscot River trip. Exciting back country whitewater canoeing adventure and scenic waterfalls. Trip involves 2-3 portages and 6-7 portages when continuing on down the East Branch of the Penobscot River. Must have good basic paddling skills and be in good physical condition.
Cost per person: 4 day trip $895.00, 7 day trip $1495.00 when extended down the East Branch of the Penobscot to Whetstone Falls. Ages 14-17 $795.00 (4 day) & $1350.00 (7 day) when at least four paying full price. Need six in order to go or we can discuss a cost per person that makes the trip feasible to go when have less then six.
Liard River, Yukon (more info)
Remote 11 day wilderness trip. Floatplane in & paddle out, winding thru the mountains on a clear river with pools of bull trout and Arctic grayling. Trip meets and ends in Whitehorse, good basic paddling & camping skills required. Cost per person is $3700.00 (more info)
Joining Others on a trip
Perhaps you’re one person or a small group wanting to join others on an outing. Contact Dave to discuss available trips.