Maine Canoe Guide and Outfitter
All necessary camping equipment, including:
- River bags to keep your clothing dry
- Self-inflating compact sleeping pads,
- Durable Old Town canoes
- Compact camp chairs to relax around the campsite
- Type III life jackets, paddles
- Spacious Eureka Timberline outfitter tents
- A group tarp
- Cooking & eating utensils
- Meals while on the river
- A well-stocked First Aid kit,
- A Delorme InReach two-way satellite communicator.
You may have some of your own equipment you prefer to bring. Please contact us, and we’ll be happy to discuss your gear.
Personal clothing and sleeping bag. We’ll send you a complete packing list upon request or when signing up for a trip.
Making a Reservation
Contact Dave to discuss your desired trip and dates, or to ask questions.